Agenda Corscombe, Halstock and District Parish Council Meeting November
November 21 @ 12:00 am - November 30 @ 12:00 am
Corscombe, Halstock and District Parish Council
Agenda for the Parish Council meeting 7.30pm on
Monday 30th November 2020
Meeting by email correspondence and Zoom due to coronavirus movement restrictions. These restrictions are regarded as superseding the previous law on the necessity for physical presence of members at meetings, in order to continue to perform the Council’s business.
Public period for comments on issues on the agenda
Any parishioner wishing to comment on agenda issues or to join the Zoom meeting can do so by informing the Clerk (contact details below).
Reports from Dorset Council Councillor and police
1. To receive and accept apologies and declarations of interest.
2. To approve the draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Monday 28 September 2020 (A)
3. To discuss matters arising from the minutes not covered in the Agenda.
4. To note the statement of expenditure to date and bank reconciliation (B) and to approve the schedule of payments since the last meeting. (C).
5. To agree the 2021/22 budget and parish precept (D)
6. To receive a verbal report concerning progress with changing bank signatories and setting up electronic banking.
7. To receive a verbal report on updates on village and playground maintenance issues (verbal)
8. To consider and discuss planning applications and decisions (E)
9. To consider a report on Outdoor Gym Equipment at Corscombe Playground (F)
10. To consider a report on progress on the Parish council website (G)
11. To consider the Clerk’s report on emails and email security (H)
12. To receive an update regarding the Corscombe Village Website (I)
13. To receive a report regarding members’ declarations of acceptance and declarations of interest (J)
14. To receive Highways updates regarding:
a) Speedwatch review of options (verbal)
b) Area outside of Fox Inn Corscombe (verbal)
15. To consider the Council’s response to the Dorset Council’s Climate and Ecology Emergency Plan (K)
16. To consider a report on laptop and data security on computers holding Parish Council documents (L)
17. To consider a s137 grant request from the Fox Inn Cricket club (M)
18. To appoint Jez Hodeson as the Parish Council’s Historic Environment Liaison Officer (HELO) (N)
19. To Increase the 2020/21 grant budget by £5000 to provide support for local charities and voluntary bodies providing Covid 19 hardship relief (O).
20. To receive a verbal update on the DAPTC AGM
21. To receive a verbal update on the BAVLAP meeting
22. To consider urgent matters to report from members and items for the next meeting.
23. Date of next meeting 25th January 2021
Climate and Ecological
Clerk to the Council: Tessa Safadi, Tel: 01935 891068